The amfAR Gala Milano is waiting.
You dress up in a killer new designer outfit. Your hair is on point, your swag level off the charts. You’re about to go spend an evening dining and dancing with a room full of celebrities, models, fashion designers and style icons. But before you walk out the door, give yourself a pat on the back. Believe it or not, this is your good deed for the day.
No, really! To date, amfAR Gala Milano has raised over $12 million for amfAR's lifesaving research. What a way to contribute to that incredible effort. And let’s face it, have a cracker of an evening in the process!
What’s special about the amfAR Gala Milano?
The amfAR Gala runs in conjunction with Milan Fashion Week, which means all the fashion week glamour comes together in one big room (and then some).
It’s so elegant and glamorous you can play spot the supermodel leg with all the floor-length side-split gowns. It’s so star-studded you can pick out famous names from the worlds of music, business and art as well as fashion.
Past events have been chaired by the likes of Sharon Stone, Dakota Johnson, Heidi Klum, Rosario Dawson and Irina Shayk.
Will you be plied with cocktails, fed gourmet food and treated to live entertainment? Of course you will. And when all that’s done and dusted, grab the arm of your new celebrity buddies and head to the afterparty.
- Have the glamorous evening of a lifetime AND support a worthy cause in the process
- Contribute to over $12 million raised for amfAR's lifesaving research
- Star-studded evening filled with influential names in the worlds of music, business, art and fashion
- Brush shoulders with supermodels and world-famous fashion designers
- Past events have been chaired by celebrities like Sharon Stone, Dakota Johnson, Heidi Klum and Rosario Dawson.