Ever Seen A Flying Tiger? It's Time You Took A Bhutan Tour!
With dramatic subtropical scenery, a profound mysticism and generally reliable WiFi connection, this pocket-sized country offers the most adventurous of travellers the opportunity to experience one of the world’s most unexplored marvels.
The Bhutan Luxury Tour will guide visitors through the most majestic aspects of the Land of the Thunder Dragon, a whirlwind expedition that includes everything from lush, life-filled forests to towering, snow-capped peaks, from serene and secluded Monasteries to vibrant village life.
An Ancient Buddhist Kingdom Slowly Welcomes The West.
With its seemingly infinite variety of wonders, Bhutan truly is a land quite unlike any other and one which is guaranteed to rekindle that childlike notion of exploration and enchantment.
Captivated by the prospect of spending your vacation with Buddhist monks, the beauty of the Himalayas and the vague but persistent threat of a tiger attack? Click on the link to begin discovering one of mankind’s last great frontiers.
- Hike 3,000 feet to Tigers Nest Monastery and see if the legend is true!
- Discover a cloistered Himalayan kingdom that most will never see.
- Incredible landscapes ranging from snow-capped mountains to lush valleys.
- Limited tourism equals high value and rare insights.
- Unique Bhutan architecture, festivals and textiles.