Golf, Riviera, Monaco, sport, luxury, Riviera Golf Cruise, Italy, France, Corsica, Sardinia
Now envision playing Europe’s most scenic and challenging golf courses across Italy and France, Corsica and Sardinia. Then imagine a ten day holiday combining the best of both worlds… Now, let’s manifest that dream into a reality.
What makes this trip so remarkable?
After dining on some of the best yacht food in the world, your biggest worry this May will be bending down to swap your canvas deck shoes for spiked golf shoes! If you love golf and the open seas, this really is a once in a lifetime chance to cross your two most fulfilling passions.
Highlights include relaxing on the Côte d’Azur, living it up in Monaco, playing 18 holes at the Monte Carlo, Rome, Sperone (Corsica) and Pevero (Sardinia) Golf Clubs and visiting the coloured, hilltop houses of Cinque Terre the Italian Riviera… and that’s all before you’re jetted by plane to Milan and Lake Como.
If this sounds like your (golf) bag - be sure to click the link for prices, dates and maps!
- 10-day Mediterranean Cruise on a magnificent barque cruise ship
- Visit Italy and France, Corsica and Sardinia!
- Play golf at Monte Carlo, Rome, Sperone and Pevero Golf Clubs
- Relax on the Côte d’Azur, live it up in Monaco and explore Rome!
- Fly to beautiful Milan and Lake Como.