What's Going Down at The Splashy Fen Music Festival?
From its early beginnings back in 1990, Splashy Fen has evolved into one of South Africa’s premier music festivals which nowadays sees thousands of people making the annual pilgrimage to Underberg in KwaZulu-Natal for what is regarded by many as the ‘ultimate outdoor experience’.
With its unique vibe and character, this much-loved event promises every musical genre you can think of from soulful, honey-voiced Gavin Ferguson’s rock and Danielle Zinn’s contemporary folk to Grimehouse’s dark Drumstep and Durban’s finest DJ, Disco Dragon with his techno and DnB beatz.
What's Changed at The All-New Look Festival?
With tickets beginning at just $40 plus special early bird and Valentine’s packages for all the lovers out there, Splashy Fen promises to live up to its name and provide some wet n’ wild times!
- On of South Africa’s premier music festivals
- The ‘ultimate outdoor experience’ - choose camping or glamping
- Four stages and new layout for 2017
- Artisan markets, Food stalls and beer gardens
- Caters for almost every musical taste!