Who, what, where and why The Way Out West Festival?
Every year, to celebrate their annual three days of sunlight, the country that gave us Volvo cars, Valhalla, flat-pack furniture and calls Batman “Läderlappen” puts their existential nihilism on the back-burner to throw an a$$-kicking party in Slottsskogen Park in central Gothenburg!
Last year's Way Out West line-up includes Kendrick Lamar, Iggy Pop, Arcade Fire and Arctic Monkeys to name but a few so you're sure to be in for a treat.
What makes this festival the best in the west?
As the sun shines down on the grass and leafy, tree-lined, urban park for three days, Gothenburg becomes party central and we have day tickets, weekend passes and youth tickets for both Way Out West and Stay Out West…
What is this Stay Out West? We hear you cry in unison. Well, the fun doesn’t end when the stage lights go out as the festival is complemented by a series of after-hours gigs at various venues around the city.
We can’t guarantee sun, but whatever the weather, even cloudy with a chance of Swedish meatballs, it promises to be one hell of a party!
- 3 Days of music, mayhem and Stay Out West after parties
- Fly to Sweden for its biggest and bestest Fest
- Beautiful location in the heart of Gothenburg
- Last year's stars ... Kendrick Lamar, Iggy Pop, Arcade Fire and Arctic Monkeys
- Day tickets, weekend passes and youth tickets