Why Yoga Connects Festival?
If you thought a Yogi was a cartoon bear who hung around in Jellystone National Park and stole pick-er-nick baskets with Booboo, maybe you better click somewhere else!
But, if you’re a professional yoga lover or just starting out, a new-ager, a hippie-at-heart or tribal eco-warrior and want to attend the UK’s largest gathering of Yogis, Shamans and all-round enlightened folk…
Flying to India isn’t always possible but The Yoga Connects Festival brings together Yogis from around the world to bring the Ashram to you! There, you’ll learn to help the environment from inspirational speakers, connect with Mother Earth at Shamanic Ceremonies or party and expand your consciousness at the Yoga Rave.
What's so unique about Yoga Connects Festival?
With possibilities as infinite as your boundless spirit, you can finally meet your tribe, indulge in delicious vegan food and buy beautiful jewellery and fashion. You can let your wild spirit loose with Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga on the lake, treat your kids to a silent disco, immerse yourself in luxurious hot tubs or treat yourself to a traditional spa massage or gong bath.
We have what you’ve been searching for - so click the link to follow your bliss.
- Connect with your Tribe members in the heart of England
- UK’s largest gathering of Yogis, Shamans and all-round enlightened folk
- Shamanic Ceremonies and Yoga Rave!
- Learn to help the environment from inspirational speakers
- Stand up Paddleboard Yoga and Silent Disco!
- Delicious vegan food and craft markets, spas and gong bath!